Get on top of your respiratory condition
If you have a respiratory condition and live in the Nelson Bays area, we can help you improve your self-management skills, provide education and support. We’re local, we’re friendly, and we’re FREE!
Self-referrals for the Pulmonary Rehab Courses
You can self-refer to our Pulmonary Rehabilitation Course, we will contact your doctor to check you fit the criteria and then we would be in contact regarding course dates if your medical professional thinks this is appropriate.
Is your breathing condition out of control?
- Do you use your reliever inhaler more than 3 – 4 days of the week?
- Do you wake at night because you are breathless or coughing?
- Do you have trouble exercising because of your breathlessness or get out of breath more easily than others your age?
- Do you have a persistent or changed cough and/or bring up phlegm most days?
- Do you experience chest tightness or wheeze or have frequent chest infections?
- Are you over 35, a smoker or former smoker, or have you worked in a job which exposed you to dust, gas or fumes?
- If you answer Yes to two or more of these questions, your lung health could be at risk. Call us to make a free appointment